2012년 7월 27일 금요일

Three Things about me (2012 Summer GLPS)


 Hello, everyone. I'm Angie Ha. It is first the time to meet you guys. So, I want to exchange our information with each other. Now, I will tell 3 things about me. 


 1. I can play flute. I learned it for 4 years. At first, it was really hard to play it. Sometimes, I got upset. I thought 'Why am I bad at playing flute?' But, I didn't give up. I thought the flute is a special instrument, so I wanted to play it well. I practiced and practiced. As a result, now, I can play flute well.^^


 2. I've been to America to study English. I went to America when I was a 4th grader and I studied there for a year. The method which Americans use to study is different with Koreans. It was more fun and made me feel free. Also, I made American friends. I always ate lunch in the cafeteria with them. Actually, I still keep in touch with them. I like them very much.


 3. My relative's friend is Bora Shin. She is a popular comedian. She is from Geoje island. I'm from Geoje island, too. She is pretty and kind. Since she is a comedian, she is funny. She makes me happy. However, nowadays, I can not see her because she is busy....... I want to see her when she has time.^^

 These are 3 things about me. 2 are true, and 1 is lie. Guess which is lie. And, um...... I hope we could get along well for one month. I'm really looking forward to it.^^




댓글 4개:

  1. I think the 3rd one is the lie...
    Well, I play flute as well!
    But I'm not good at it..
    I only played for almost half a year!LOL

    답글삭제
  2. Hmm... Actually, second one is lie!!^^ I know Bora Shin. She is my relative's friend! It's not a lie...^^

    답글삭제
  3. 흔들이는 여기서도 울 딸 사랑을 독차지 하네
    엄마 질투나려 한다.ㅠㅠ
    블로그 자주 방문할께
    새로운 내용 많이 올려주삼^^

    답글삭제