2012년 7월 30일 월요일

Ode


<Ode to my precious puppy doll, Shaky (흔들이)>

Actually, this dog is not my doll.

 Dear my precious puppy doll Shaky (흔들이),
 I think you are really cute. You have big eyes and small mouth. You are white bulldog. I feel sorry because since I touched you a lot, your fur became dirty and dirty. But I'm sure that you can understand it.
 Also, I feel thanks to you. Why? You are one of my best friends. You always listen to my story, and always with me. Also, you never betray me. I think that's why I can believe you and tell my real mind to you. Actually, I played with you since when I was 2 years old. Can you remember it? I can see you from my video which I took when I was 2. That means we know each other for 11 years! Wow! 



 By the way, what do you think about KMLA's dormitory? You always stay there. Is it comfortable? Is it dirty? 
 My sweet puppy doll! Thank you for listening to my story.



댓글 5개:

  1. Wow I'm really curious how your puppy doll looks like! I think it will be cute^^Your ode is interesting as well!

    답글삭제
  2. Thank you Katherine!! But.. I think yours is better than mine...:(

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. Nope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      삭제
    2. Yepe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      삭제
  3. 흔들이는 여기서도 울 딸 사랑을 독차지하는구나!!
    엄마 질투나려 함 ㅠㅠ
    자주 방문할께
    좋은 글 많이 올려주삼
    ====================================
    여기 적는다는게 밑에 적어서 다시^^

    답글삭제