2012년 8월 3일 금요일

Argumentative Essay



This Video is about KONY 2012.

 I heard that KONY 2012 is the most viral video. At first, I can not understand why is this video became viral. It looked boring because of the Earth picture. However, I could understand why it has became viral video, and felt shame to myself. There are special things to this video. Kony was known by social network, such as Facebook, and etc. Also, this video's purpose is to persuade people to help Uganda's people. Now, I want to tell my opinion to you guys.



 Actually, I agree with this video. Maybe there would be people who disagree with this and don't believe this. Or, some could  think Kony is dead. However, we don't know exactly. He could alive until now. Yeah, Kony haven't caught until now. But, we shouldn't feel comfort. As I mentioned, we don't know he is alive. That means we don't know when will he go to Uganda and fill Uganda to sorrow and cruelty. Also, we can see it is becoming big problem and issue from the fact that "It is a viral video" and "There are lots of members in KONY 2012". That means most people believes it and wants to help Uganda's poor people. 



 I think Kony is so bad. Poor Jacob! He lost his brother because of Kony. He will be really sad. He lost his brother. So I can know Jacob is feel hatred to Kony. If I was Kony, I will dislike Kony, of course.

 Lots of people say, Kony will caught until 2012. I think this could come true or not. Now, definitely lots of will try their best to catch Kony. We can see their effort from the number of members, and making viral videos about Kony. Even you can see my effort from this Argumentative Essay! (I hope lots of people could see my blog and know about KONY. Actually, I didn't know KONY before I see the viral video which is about KONY.)



댓글 3개:

  1. 엄마는 승언이 블로그에서 처음 들었단다. 엄청 유행한 비디오라는 구나? 어른들도 보면 이해하기 힘든 비디오 같은데 어떻게 알고 라이팅을....
    엄마도 천천히 비디오 감상해보께
    울 딸, 화이팅!!

    답글삭제
  2. 엄마가 너의 블로그에 첫번째 회원이 되었당!!!
    잘했지?
    아이 조아라
    회원관리 잘해라
    안그럼 탈퇴한다.
    글 많이 올려줘^^

    답글삭제
    답글
    1. ㅎㅎ 감사합니다~~~ 엄마 덕분에 정말 힘남^^

      삭제