2012년 1월 15일 일요일

About Taekwondo...( My Speech Contest)

My Speech Contest's topic was Taekwondo.


Do you have your own bucket list? Of course I have. There are sky diving, climbing the Mt. Everest, swimming with dolphins, making a time capsule, playing with mom's make ups... Actually, doing Taekwondo is on my list. Because it was so cool. So I started to learn Taekwondo, and I want to tell you about it.
Hello, everyone. My name is Seungeon, and I'm a student from class 15. I've learned Taekwondo for 2 years. These days, I'm trying to get higher level.
As I said, I want to tell you about Taekwondo. First, I'll tell you about the belt. There are 6 different kinds of belts for the color belt. They are white, yellow, green, blue, brown, and red belt. Color belt help us to recognize the level. White belt means the lowest level, and red one is the highest level among the color belts. Additionally, there are 4 poom belts called, 1 poom(Il poom), 2 poom(E poom), 3 poom(Sam poom), and 4 poom(Sa poom). All of them are higher than the color belts.
Second, I'll tell you about Poomsae. Poomsae is the connected movements which includes Taekwondo's various techniques. For the color belt, there are 8 different kinds of Poomsae. If you want to get higher level, you should pass a Poomsae test. So, I'll show you one. This is a Koryeo Poomsae which is for poom belts.(Actually, I did it on the stage, but I'll show you a video.)





I believe Taekwondo is one of the most attractive sports. If you start to do it once, you can't stop it. And, I think it's meaningful to challenge Taekwondo with doubt. You get some difficulties to learn Taekwondo. I would say, "Don't give up". If you go through it, you could have good health, feeling of success, and happiness. So, if you want to be challenged by Taekwondo, I'll strongly recommend you.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기