2012년 1월 5일 목요일

Chain Writing

 If I could go back in time, I want to go to my mom's school. Because my mom always says, "I was always the first at my school." And I want to check if it is true. I'm so curious. Was she always the first, or is she just lying? Well, seeing that she's working at the City Hall, I think she had been in the first place quite many times, but since I have to make sure, I really want to go back to school. From now on, I will tell you what specifically I would do when I go back to my mom's school. 
 First, I will be friend with my mom. Then I will invite my mom to my own house to test she is smart or not.
 And later, if I become very close with her, I'll tell her the truth that I'm from the future and I'm your daughter. I think she wouldn't believe it, but I'm going to tell the truth anyway.
 She will be very ashamed if I show her worst grade she ever got. Maybe she will make excuses, but I'll show her the proof. Well, I think she will be very surprised. Maybe her behavior will change. I'm curious what will she say when I tell her that I'm her daughter. When she wasn't always first at school, she will be very embarrassing. I guess then, she won't lie to me.
 Well, the problem is that if she doesn't believe and call the police, and that will be serious problem. I might have to go immediately back to the future. She might tell me that she had a very strange friend who claimed she was her daughter, and she came from the future. She'd say, "She was a really nice friend, but she wanted to know all of my friend. Then she got a bit crazy, and told me that she was my daughter, and she came from the future. She suddenly disappeared. I was worried, and wondered that she had gone back to the future. How creative I was, ha ha. By the way, you look a lot like her."
 Well, I know she won't believe when I say "Mom, she was me." So, I didn't say anything. I only listen to that, and hope my mom doesn't say "I'm always the first."  

댓글 1개:

  1. This one is really funny! If could be a movie. Going back to spy on mom. Good stuff.

    답글삭제