2012년 1월 10일 화요일

Ode to my School

Ode to my School

                      썸네일←My school!
 Dear school,

 Sometimes you make me happy and sometimes sad or upset. You give me lots of feelings. Thank you. You give me lots of opportunities and experiences. Thank you. 

 There are some cases that you give me happy feelings. When I was a 1st grader, I made a  best friend at you. If you didn't exist, I can not make best friend. I'm so thank you.

 And also, there are some situations which made me sad. During last summer, the friend who was close to me was go to another school. I't was really sad for me. There is another case. My 1st grade homeroom teacher was really kind, nice, and good for me, but she retired her job since she was too old. 

 You gave me upset feeling, too. I fought with my friend, and it made me upset. I fought with her because of different opinions. She wanted to play inside, but I wanted to play outside. That's why I fought with her. It sounds like a little thing, but it's really big to me. 

 Also, you gave me impressive cases, too. Last year, I became a class president. I had 1 more vote than vice president. So it was a bit impressive to me. There is one more case. When I got 100% on final exam, it was really impressive, too. Because I took 10 subjects. Of course, I did first among all students at you. 

 You gave me lots of experiences. I represented my class and participate in singing contest. I won the second! I was really happy. Also, I stood as a candidate for vice president of the whole school. Unfortunately, I failed. However, I think it was really precious experience to me. Do you remember that I represented my school and took part in English Speaking Contest? It was really hard to practice it. Because I can not take a rest while I'm practicing it. However, unfortunately, I didn't get any awards. But, it was really good experience. And I took math talented student test. There were 1st, 2nd, and 3rd test. I passed 1st and 2nd test. however, I failed the 3rd test. It was sad. But it was good opportunities.

 I've been with you about 5 years. And, after 1 year, unfortunately, I have to leave you. That means I have to graduate you. Even I graduate you, I can not forget you. Thank you for giving me lots of event and opportunities.

댓글 1개:

  1. School is important, and ultimately becomes a second home. I really like your attitude and you made me miss my school when I was young. KMLA is now my school and I'm happy to be here. Maybe in the future you can call this your school for three years? ;)

    답글삭제