2012년 1월 17일 화요일

Kids React to K-pop



 Some American kids are said, "K-pop is bad.", And they criticisized K-pop. But, I don't think so. It is our Korea's own culture, to be globalized, and become a global leader, they should accept other countries' culture, too. Most of them said, "K-pop copied our America's singer.", "K-pop is fake. Because singers don't write songs themselves and make dances themselves." However, are the American singer make song and dance? Of course not.
 Of course some people could think K-pop is bad. It is their opinion. But, I hope that they could enjoy K-pop more, and love them more. (I heard that they even say K-pop to "K-poop". I strongly hope that even they hate K-pop, pronounce K-pop correctly.)
 This is my opinion. I think K-pop is good. Because, the musics are fast. That means it's so exciting and fun. Also, the dance is easy to learn, but it looks good. There are lots of Americans who enjoys to learn K-pop dance. (I saw the video they are dancing, And they were pretty good.)
 My conclusion!!! I hope that these kids could enjoy K-pop more. Find the advantages of K-pop, kids!!! Then you can feel interest about K-pop.

댓글 1개:

  1. Good response. Not too angry or mean, and very mature. Most of those kids seemed kind of interested in Kpop afterwards. Only a few of them were really annoying.

    답글삭제