2012년 8월 13일 월요일

Chain Writing + Metafiction

 Hi, everyone. I'm a singer who is in a group named, 'B Pink'. You can call me Sandy. 

 One day, there was a appointment with my members. Actually, I was intelligent, smart, and good at English. My members all know that I was really smart. They asked me, "Why did you enter the music school? Since you are intelligent, I think you could enter KMLA."
So I started to explain the reason why I enter the music school.

 "Actually, I participated the camp GLPS when I was young. I really wanted to enter KMLA. But, there is something what I didn't like."

 "What's that?"

 "I will tell you. KMLA is on the mountain. Since it is in the mountain, it was hard to move classes or go to the dormitory. When I arrived dormitory, I felt my legs hurt and my body sweating. I didn't like that feelings.'
 
 Also, it took lots of time to move classes. Break time is to pause studying and have a break, right? But, since I have to move classes which are in different buildings made me feel tired. So, I cannot concentrate on the start of the class.
 
 After morning classes were end, I went to the dormitory. My roommates were all exhausted and looks like they will pass away soon. After lunch time, I needed to go classes again. It was terrible.

 Again, I think it is too hard to go up and down the mountain. So, I think escalator is necessary for this school. That's one of the reason why I decided to become singer."

 "What is relation of you become singer and the escalator?"

 "Actually, I like to sing. And, if I become singer, then I could earn lots of money. Then, I could donate some money to the school. They could make escalator then. And I donated my money. My dream has become true! 

 However, there was a problem. KMLA made the rule : Only teachers could use the escalator. I thought it is unfair. 

 Few days past, and there was a rebellion which was caused by GLPS students. They wanted KMLA to let them use escalator. The rebellion spread all over KMLA. Students kept saying "We want to use escalator! Only teachers could use it? That's unfair!" 

 Finally, KMLA accepted it. And now, they could use escalator!"

 "Wow! That's great!"

 I had great time with my members.^^
     

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기