2012년 8월 13일 월요일

Chain Writing

 In my opinion, KMLA should not be on a mountain. Because, it is hard to move classes or go to the dormitory. In addition to, nowadays, since it is summer, it is hot. So, it would be hard. When I arrive at the dormitory, I feel my legs hurt. And my body become sweaty. I  don't like that feelings.

 Also, it takes lots of time to move classes. So, I spend most of break time for moving classes. Break time is to pause studying and have a break. But, moving classes that are in different buildings make me feel tired. Then, since I get tired, so I won't be able to concentrate on the start of the class.

 When we get to the dormitory everyone is exhausted and feel like they will pass away. (Of course that's joke:)) After the lunch I need to go down the mountain again so students get tired again. They really cannot concentrate.

 I changed my mind. I don't need to enter this school. I will enter other music school. Because, I like music. My favorite song is 'I'm yours'. I like Jason Mraz because he makes his own music and sing. So, I will be a singer like Jason Mraz. Then, I could earn lots of money, and could get good house.

 Again, let's talk about the mountain of KMLA. I think it is too tired to go up and down. As I mentioned, I spend my break time at climbing. So, I want an escalator on the mountain.

 Many years passed, there is an escalator on the mountain. I donate my money to make it. (Actually, I become a singer. I'm in a group named 'B Pink'.) KMLA made escalator for GLPS students. However, only teachers can use it. That's unfair.

 So, what did students do? They made a rebellion. They wanted KMLA to let students use it. The rebellion spread all over KMLA. Students kept insisted that "We want to use escalator! Only teachers could use it? That's unfair!" And finally, KMLA accepted it. And I can use escalators now! (Well, I hope so.)

   

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기