2012년 8월 14일 화요일

Reflective essay - about my favorite picture


 This is my school's playground. I took picture last year to celebrate my 5th sports day at the school. Actually, there is an artificial grass. That's one of my school's pride. I will explain about this picture. At that time, it was my school's sports day. Lots of parents came and I felt excited. Since there is lots of people, it was noisy, crowded, and hot.
 There was 2 teams named Blue and White. I was in Blue team. I tried my best to win. In fact, we tied.
 Clothes which students wear is my school's uniform and it is for gym.

 This picture shows we are dancing. I'm not sure you can see that, but there is something which is in students' hand. Yes, students are dancing cheering dance. In fact, we were tired. We kept practicing and practicing. And finally, we got good results. Lots of people enjoyed it.

 Anyway, it was the sports day which I cannot forget ever...^^

댓글 2개:

  1. 많이 보던 사진인 걸 ~~
    엄마는 분명히 기억하고 있는데...
    작년 5학년 운동회를...
    이제 초등학교 운동회도 끝이구나! 그지?

    답글삭제
  2. 많이 보던 사진인 걸 ~~
    엄마는 분명히 기억하고 있는데...
    작년 5학년 운동회를...
    이제 초등학교 운동회도 끝이구나! 그지?

    답글삭제